About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the role:
As the Sales Coordinator for Christophe Robin and ESPA, you will work closely with the Sales Manager to facilitate day-to-day tasks and help develop the brand in the US and Canada. You will work with the Sales Manager on the business plans of each partners, new launches and copy optimization. You will also be responsible for all new launch set-ups with our partnering retailers.
Responsibilities will include:
Account Management (70%)
- Communicate effectively with management and clients to maintain existing relationships while helping to create and build new client relationships
- Maintain sales reports on SKU/Sell-In/Sell-Through levels
- Assist in tracking joint sales and marketing initiatives and ensuring they flow according to schedule
- Monitor retailer websites to ensure all assets are up to date
- Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together sales presentations per retailer
- Work with Ops to communicate purchase order out-of-stocks and any ship-window adjustments to sales and/or customers
- Collaborate with Ops to monitor open orders to ensure all purchase orders ship as scheduled and prioritize as needed
- Maintain client database by inputting retail partner info
- Complete product set-up forms and NPD launch forms as needed
- Update SKU chart to keep up-to-date
- Help with various ad-hoc projects as needed
- Assist team with general office tasks as needed
What We Offer
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...