As a Specialist, you're responsible for supporting our management team by performing functional tasks as assigned. You will act as a mentor and role model to Leads & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading process(es) and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met.
* Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
* Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus.
* Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.
* Take action based upon direction from the Sales & Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees.
* Support Sales& Service Leader duties during non-peak hours.
* Lead and manage execution of assigned specialized functional area- merchandising or product operations.
* Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
* A current or previous retail employee with 6 or more months of experience.
* Work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Determined to lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
* Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
* Able to utilize retail technology.
* Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and can lift up to 30 pounds.