Product Development Coordinator - Kids Accessories Sleepwear
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Product Development Coordinator supports product line creation by partnering with cross-functional partners, to communicate and execute to design aesthetics, merchandise strategies and financial targets.
The role works closely with design teams in New York as well as Sourcing and Product Development partners in Asia to deliver on product design and brand aesthetic while effectively managing average unit cost.
What you'll do:
* Order sample material requests in PLM
* Track samples via SMEE tool and follow up on missing samples with GIS, manage & organize samples as they arrive
* Follow up on open issues post Adoption through production, with cross functional partners GIS to finalize aesthetic approvals
* Execute category product development strategies that align with production strategies and divisional goals
* Understand product development implications on merchandising and design-driven product decisions based on category or vendor strategies and nuances
* Help to drive communication between brand teams and Asia-based product teams to ensure strategic business alignment and optimal responsiveness
* Understand divisional and cross-functional goals and work with team to execute supporting strategies
* Understand and work with cross-functional teams to manage costs through our systems/tools
* Communicate with Asia-based teams to understand product execution issues and provide support in resolving them in a timely manner.
* Support the execution of demand driven and seasonal booking processes, in addition to supporting in-season product management.
* Support BOM development and execution in partnership with Design partners
* Partner w/ design to communicate aesthetic changes to vendors for Co-Creation styles
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good time management with prompt, accurate follow through and problem-solving skills
* Operates with a focus on supporting associate's needs and deliverables
* Proficient computer and systems skills, for example excel, tradestone, PLM
* Ability to manage tasks independently with proper guidance from associates & manager
* Collaboration- Ability to influence and make decisions cross-functionally in a matrixed environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial
* Learning Agility- demonstrated curiosity, motivated to develop new skills and knowledge.
* Resourcefulness - experience in managing dynamic projects that require the ability to flex as obstacles are presented.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...