- The Delta Companies
- $89,130.00 -120,210.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
69 Rose St
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Physical Therapist
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 13-week assignment
- 40 hours scheduled per week
- SNF setting
- Start end of August
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Need MA license
- Need at least 3 months of experience
BENEFITS Physical Therapist
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists (PT)
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Location: Suburb of Boston, MA!
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards. Visit for more information about travel therapy staffing.
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation, mhlb physical, movement therapist, orthopedic, physical therapist, rehab, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...