- The Columbus Organization
- $252,470.00 -252,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
7 Meadowview Ln
New Lisbon Developmental Center
New part time consulting opportunity for Psychiatrist in New Lisbon, NJ.?? This position will serve an intermediate care facility serving IDD clients.? Hours up to 24 hours per week.?
Enjoy a competitive hourly rate with flexible scheduling depending on facility needs.?
- Conduct on-site psychiatric assessments, evaluations, and follow-up monitoring of assigned caseload
- Evaluations shall be dictated, reviewed and signed
- Treatment, medication management and medication monitoring for assigned caseload
- Maintain records and documentation for individuals assigned in caseload in accordance with the Center???s policies and procedures
- Provide court appearance as scheduled to provide testimony mandated by the Judiciary
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- Current NJ Medical License, DEA and CDS Certificates
- Experience with ID/DD individuals who reside in community and facility settings
If interested please submit CV to ...@columbusorg.com or by faxing CV to 888-###-####, attention Deb Juliano, Director of Recruitment
The Columbus Organization
An Equal Opportunity Employer
New Lisbon Developmental CenterNew part time consulting opportunity for Psychiatrist in New Lisbon, NJ.?? This...
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...