* We'll say it again a desire to build a career in sales and a willingness to relocate. Candidates will go through our entire interview process and exact locations will not be assigned until the end. A majority of the openings will be in the Greater Metro markets of Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, DC & Northern Virginia.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 1 to 3 years of proven results-oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry preferred
* An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality & strong sense of urgency
* Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
* Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously
* Ability to frequently lift and move cases of beer, climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point-of-sale
What We Offer:
First of all, there's the free beer
* Competitive salary with performance incentive bonuses
* Relocation support
* Monthly car allowance & gas reimbursement
* Monthly cell phone & internet reimbursement
* Standard insurance benefits & 401k matching program
* Paid time off & company holidays Associated topics: aflac, insured, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales, life, life insurance agent, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.