Strategic Incentives Group -Global Compensation, Associate
Compensation: $149,910.00 - $149,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
SIG - Global Compensation, Financial Associate
Blackstone is one of the world's leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $545 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Strategic Incentives Group
Blackstone's Strategic Incentives Group is a fully integrated, global team which manages the global cycle of employee compensation and fund investments and the firm's financial, compliance, operational and risk positioning of these incentives. The core focus of the group is to originate and execute the tactics and strategies to drive business performance.
The Associate will gain broad exposure across the firm and collaborate with various business and corporate groups while searching for strategic ways to enhance firm wide initiatives, processes and programs.
Responsibilities will include:
* Headcount reporting & analytics
* Recruiting pipeline management
* Performing strategic analyses, special projects and executing group initiatives
* Assisting in updating the compensation forecast, highlighting/explaining variances and understanding trends
* Assisting in enhancing reporting processes, analytics and operations
* Implementing program enhancements or updates
* Understanding the compensation landscape including competitor analysis, F/X movements and policy changes that impact pay structure
* Compensation data management and reconciliation
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (preferable)
* 3 - 5 years of experience; familiarity with compensation market data preferred
* Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast - paced environment and handle multiple projects
* Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, and a positive attitude
* Highly organized
* Strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proficiency in Excel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-###-#### (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered \"prefer not to say\"). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.
Associated topics: business analyst, business analytic, business finance, business intelligence, investment analyst, investment banking, law, refine, refinement, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...