670 Logan Mill Rd
Residential HVAC Technician
Tech USA is currently seeking a Professional for a permanent position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with one of our top clients. We are looking for an independent yet collaborative, dependable, and results-oriented Plumber to join one of the experts in the industry.
The HVAC Residential Service technician will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms to maintain, diagnose, and correct HVAC system problems. Our service technicians are the company's primary liaison with the customers and must be able to maintain excellent customer relations at all times. Technicians should be able to communicate technical explanations to non-technical clients.
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Able to pass pre-employment background screenings
- High School Diploma/GED
Associated topics: air, air conditioning, fuel, gas, heat, insulation, meter, refrigeration, thermograph, ventilation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...