Hope youre doing well! My name isMack Smithand I represent Tech Providers Inc., a leading IT staffing organization. We specialize in providing staff augmentation to services to Fortune list clients across USA.At this time, I am searching for aClaim Examiner- WC
for one of my clients inDallas, TX
.If you would be interested to pursue this opportunity, please get in touch with me as soon possible. My direct number is404-###-####.Job Title:Claim Examiner- WCJob Location:Dallas, TXProject Duration: 2-3+ months contract position with a possibilityof extensionShift:Monday to Friday:Regular Business HoursJob Description:
- Receives claim assignment, confirms policy coverages and directs acknowledgement of claims.
- Interprets and makes decisions using independent judgment on moderate difficulty claims and policy coverages and determines if coverages apply to claims submitted.
- Investigates, evaluates, negotiates and adjudicates first and third party claims to determine validity and verify extent of damage by telephone contact with clients, claimants, witnesses or other parties as required.
- Analyzes claims activity and prepares reports for clients/carriers and management.
- Establish reserves, using independent judgment and expertise and authorizes payments within scope of authority, settling claims in the most cost effective manner and ensuring timely issuance of disbursements.
- Make settlement decisions promptly and equitably and issues company drafts in payments for claims within authority limits.
- Develops subrogation and third party recovery potential and follows reclaim procedures.
- Analyzes claims activities and prepares reports for clients, carriers and/or management. Participates in claim reviews.
- Ability to work independently while assimilating various technical subjects.
- Good verbal or written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability together and analyze information, determine a course of action and implement the selected course of action.
- Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Effective interpersonal skills to be capable of dealing with external sources and all levels of employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Comprehensive claims investigations/settling experience 1-3 years experience in Claims or similar organization.
Associated topics: adjuster, auto, automobile, bodily, casualty, claim, damage, fraud, investigate, liability