Digital Media Company located in Newark, NJ, has an immediate opening for a Recruiting Data Analyst to join their Talent Acquisition Operations team. This is a contract role.
- Run several weekly reports including but not limited to recruiter metric report, requisition and offers dashboard, and employee referral report.
- Use excel, business intelligence tools, and applicant tracking systems to generate dashboards and create reports
- Design and recommend key metrics for talent acquisition operations to better align resources and drive better decision making
- Produce and present ad hoc, monthly and quarterly talent acquisition analysis reports to support business line data activity reporting needs
- Work with TA leadership to develop and maintain user dashboards that display real time and on-demand KPIs for the Talent Acquisition and Talent Sourcing and Operations teams
- Ensure high integrity and accuracy of recruiting data through audits
- Collect data manually for reports that require data that cannot be tracked in systems
- Create written reports for HR leadership team with data visualization and analysis of data
- Determine ways to collect or generate reports that have not been run
- Partner with recruiting data teams to understand and become fluent in all of reporting systems
- Expert level experience with excel (macros, pivot tables, vlookups)
- Expert-level abilities interacting with end-users to understand business problems and use data to present solutions or insights
- Proven understanding of trend analysis and other business-related data analysis strategies
- Previous experience working with HR teams
- Team player, high sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (oral and written) with proven data visualization and presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.