Compensation: $70,220.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Read, monitor and respond to the principal's email; and handle sensitive matters that require the utmost confidentiality
- Schedule meetings and manage principal?s calendar
- Organize travel and prepare complex travel itineraries
- Attend meetings in order to take notes on takeaways
- Prepare presentations and/or papers for meetings
- Maintain filing and office systems
- Monitor and order office supplies, keep principal's office, conference room, and kitchen space
- clean and organized at all times
- Manage office IT and assist staff with troubleshooting IT issues
- Manage and update the company contact database
- Sort and deliver mail to staff
- Run errands as needed
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...