Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Supreme Lending is expanding its BI offering to include Microsoft Power BI, delivering an even more innovative means of spreading the use of data to drive business decisions. If you have experience designing and building in this industry leading tool join us now!
Under the direction of the Business Intelligence Director, the BI Developer works through various data resources and generates relevant dashboards to help foster a better understanding of Key Process Indicators (KPI's), analytics, and more efficient business processes.
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in .
- Proficient in making .
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information System. Besides that, one needs to have considerable work experience in similar fields.
- Experience of 5+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- Experience of 5+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- 3 to 4 years of experience working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau.
- Should be familiar and experienced in SQL.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the company.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: cellular, design, electric, electrical engineer, plc, power, solar, stationary engineer, wire, wiring