- Sunrise Senior Living
- $42,810.00 -63,020.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
**_\"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them - we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!\"_**
**_- Sunrise Team Member_**
At Sunrise, our Concierge is responsible for providing excellent hospitality as they are the first impression for all visitors into the Sunrise community. The Concierge will be greeting potential residents, families, visitors, managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages. The Concierge provides an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
**RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS**
- Monitoring the Bistro area for refreshments, music, cleanliness
- General administrative duties
- Welcoming and support the hospitality of a Sunrise community.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Proven experience in a customer service role is also required, having demonstrated excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- You must have good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills as well as be an organized record keeper
- Proficiency in computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as the ability to learn new applications
**Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.**
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will...
**Make a Difference Every Day**
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
**Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community**
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
**Ignite Your Potential**
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
**Location : Name** _Sunrise at Fleetwood NY_
**Location : Address** _500 North Columbus Avenue_
**Location : City** _Mt. Vernon_
**Location : State/Province (Full Name)** _New York_
Sunrise Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: bell attendant, bellstand attendant, concierge, door attendant, front desk, host, lodge, plaza, service representative, spa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...