Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
The Regional Manager is responsible for all as aspects of the Public Access business segment - including strategy, planning and execution of sales through indirect channel partners. The primary focus is the placement of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs), related accessories and disposables, as well as AED program management services. Key business objectives include the achievement of revenue, margin and market share growth as well as expense control. The Manager is expected to spend the majority of their time in the field working with our Distribution Account Managers to coach and develop them to ensure success. They work closely with the Sales Director, North America to develop strategies and plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency. Our unique approach ensures that our distributor partners will be delighted and you will achieve your personal and professional goals. Candidates interested in being part of an industry leading medical device team and making a real difference are invited to continue reading.
* Locates, interviews, and hires top level sales talent for Stryker Sales. * Sets overall Public Access team goals and territory quotas; evaluates team performance against these goals. * Communicates forecasts of business/ team on a weekly and monthly basis to management. * Develops plans in accordance with the Sales Director, North America to maximize sales opportunities within our indirect channels. * Develops and recommends strategic plans with team members to achieve greater market share / penetration. * Evaluates performance and takes corrective action where appropriate with sales team under their supervision. * Assists in the negotiation of direct and distributor contracts and strategic partner programs. * Accountable for expense budget. * Develops and motivates sales team to meet yearly objectives. * Works with marketing department to keep sales force informed of new information pertaining to the market. * Performs administrative duties to include Salesforce.com, funnel management, forecasting, market analysis and special reports associated with the Public Access team. * Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree * Minimum of 5 years' experience in sales. * Minimum of 5 years' experience in medical devices/disposables/ capital equipment. * Minimum 2 years' channel distribution experience. * Good driving record.
* Master's degree in Business Administration. * Previous management experience. * Consistent track record of top 10% performance. * Progressive position growth as measured by positions, territory size or results. * Proven ability to develop strategies that complement and contribute to overall business objectives. * Demonstrated ability to develop both internal and external long-term customer relationships. * Excellent communication skills. * Excellent interpersonal skills inclusive of the ability to work with diverse groups. * Demonstrated excellence in presentation creation and delivery skills. * Prior experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM system. * Minimum 2 years' channel distribution experience.
* Office is located in the individual's home. * Frequent travel at least 60% of the time including weekends.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: 60%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.