- $184,735.00 -184,735.00/year*
2 E 2nd St
At Strong-Bridge Envision Consulting, we work as true partners both with our employees and our clients, embodying our number one value: People First. Our consultants are full -time employees. Our team is driven by a desire to always learn, improve, and innovate. We take an open-minded approach to opportunities and challenges and are focused on solving business challenges.
We deliver programs and projects that exceed stakeholder expectations. To be successful at Strong-Bridge Envision, you will be a driver with a flexible working style, and excellent communication skills; you will think strategically and act tactically; you will be the person on the team our client cant live without!
Strong-Bridge Envision is seeking experienced Digital Program Directors to join our firm as dedicated full-time employees. While our headquarters are in Seattle, this position is open in Philadelphia PA; relocation is not provided.
This role is responsible for overseeing and driving the global program of work that falls within the purview of the Digital Consumer Experience, Ecommerce, Order management, Marketing applications across the teams and functional areas.
This covers work from both technical and business-side Order Management, Commerce, Marketing projects (E.g. large website feature enhancements to new market implementations to potential changes in fulfilment setup), our Omni-Channel capabilities (including the implementation of a new distributed order management system and the enablement of omni-fulfilment options), and in-store technology. It will also span across the end-to-end of the program from technical delivery through to rollout and setup and, where appropriate, in-store or other end user training.
The role will understand the work being done within these programs, map timelines and deliverables, highlight interdependencies and risks across the roadmaps to provide the teams with the best opportunity for success. It will ensure that none of the teams are running in silos and that appropriate communication is being maintained within projects, across projects and across all key stakeholder groups and teams who will be impacted by aspects of the program of work. As a new role, within a growing team, this role will be able to shape the processes and, to an extent, the technology use enabling success.
* Oversee and drive the broad program across all disciplines and regions to ensure the broader organization works together to deliver omni channel.
* Work with teams across the global setup to understand status, milestones, dependencies, risks, issues, project stages, key stakeholder groups and other attributes for success.
* Build and map overall timelines and roadmaps across varied workstreams and teams.
* Highlight all interdependencies and the roadmap for all parties to succeed, from core tech delivery right through to in store training.
* Highlight and proactively work with teams and stakeholders to resolve issues when they arise and put in place risk mitigation plans for identified risks as early as possible.
* Work with the teams across the project workstreams to manage overall finances, budgets and related risks and dependencies.
* Proactively work with the teams to assist in bridging gaps in delivery, communication, or other aspects of the work.
* Work with group Transformation Office team members, CDO and internal team to establish processes, tools and templates to manage a large (approx. 12) number of workstreams running in parallel.
* Implement appropriate communication programs and work with teams to deliver regular updates of important and interesting material to ensure that we bring the rest of the organization along with any changes that are made.
* 10+ years of Program management experience
* 5+ years of eCommerce experience
* 5+ years Digital Application experience leading a PMO
* Worked with a retailor! --> RETAIL OPS!
* 2+ years Omni-channel experience
* Digital Applications Integration experience
* Retail/Omni-Channel experience a plus
Associated topics: business, endowment, fundraise, major gift, mba, medical center, newspaper, policy, relationship, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...