We are currently looking for exceptional Support Engineers to join our outstanding and successful team.
Join StarLeaf and let your engineering ability come into its own giving you the freedom to excel and innovate. At StarLeaf your past experience is less important than your ingenuity and your passion for technology.
As a 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer, you will have good customer facing skills combined with strong experience of technical troubleshooting and problem solving. A solid background working within a busy support team too.
- Answering and resolving support issues via phone, video and email.
- Troubleshooting issues using extensive cloud logging.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Reproducing issues and investigating causes with test infrastructure.
- Remotely assisting with video conferencing room installations and helping customers and partners optimize their audio and video experience.
- Comprehensive root cause analysis, fault finding and log sequence analysis.
- Will be required to provide 3rd line support for all escalated issues within established SLA's.
- Responsibility for all client updates on tier 3 incidents.
- Work within Reseller escalation process ensuring their tickets are dealt with within a timely manner.
- Take a leadership role within the team whilst working with lower tier engineers to resolve incidents.
At StarLeaf you will be actively encouraged to broaden your skill set and knowledge. We want you to have fun, be challenged and to develop your creativity and skills by doing the things you believe in and that bring you the most satisfaction.
Attributes we like to see in people are:
- Passion and experience using technology.
- Advanced Computing and networking knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of video conferencing or VoIP and/or relevant accreditations.
- Strong time management and self-motivation skills.
- Aptitude to learn quickly.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Administrative skills.
- A clear and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to learn new skills, be a self-starter and team player.
- Understanding of a technical support environment and process.
- Knowledge of networking diagnosing equipment; configuration, and testing.
- Experience working within a support desk.
The technical skills you will be able to demonstrate include:
- Tier 3 Support for L1/L2 support engineers, Customers, Resellers Technical Field, and Sales Professionals.
- Being technical point of contact for questions and training new recruits to the team
- Understanding new features, Software Deployment & Patching & Troubleshooting
- Overseeing testing and test plans produced by the team
- Defining and executing tests to validate correct system behavior
- Accurate processing in ticketing system of tickets requests and escalations.
- Understand processes and make recommendations to improve overall team efficiency and provide a superior level of customer support and satisfaction.
- Provide the 3rd Line support required to resolve complex faults, & support complex provide & change issues, on a 24/7 basis (where required)
- You will take ownership of escalated issues within the support team and work closely alongside the DevOps team.
- 3 years + experience in a support role
As a member of our rapidly growing company, you will be presented with exciting opportunities to progress your career. You will make a real difference to the service we provide our customers today and be crucial to how they and the company evolve. Best of all you will be joining an exciting rapidly growing technology company.
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the companys share option scheme.A high impact marketing role responsible for defining and delivering the key themes, campaigns and other marketing initiatives that will support sales engagement and pipeline generation/acceleration across our sales teams.
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Equity options
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- 15 days paid annual vacation plus specific holidays
- Friendly, motivated group and stimulating environment
Associated topics: customer support, desk, excel, help desk, information technology help desk, support, system support, technical support, technical support specialist, troubleshoot