Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once? We have an opening for a Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team support our Buildings business line. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and/or communications-a team player who can lead a pursuit process and team, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
In this role, you'll prepare high-impact proposals and communications that highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity. You'll be working closely with our technical project managers to create competitive pursuit strategies and compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths and set us apart. You will work closely with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in select markets.
* Plan, organize and direct all elements of a proposal - analyze information requested, develop response plan, conduct win strategy reviews, and work with the team to develop and prepare final proposal review package.
* Client event coordination, as well as management of conferences and tradeshows, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications.
* Contribute to client development and account management efforts.
* Help maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to people and projects, pursuits, and promotional activity
* Contribute to Stantec's external digital marketing and communications networks
Your Capabilities and Credentials
* Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
* Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, web-based interfaces
* Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently, and enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies
* Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Education and Experience
Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or an equivalent level of experience.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing-related field.
Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.