St. Michael s Medical Center located in Newark, NJ is seeking a Medical Technologist. This is a 358-bed regional tertiary-care, teaching and research center and is accredited by The Joint Commission. This hospital is a part of Prime Healthcare, which is an award-winning health system that operates 45 hospitals in 14 states and is one of the nation's leading healthcare service providers.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in a science or a combination of an Associate's degree and certification.
2. Medical Technologist (MT) / Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)- Must have successfully completed an accredited program in Medical Technology as required by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
3. ASCP certified preferred; ASCP eligible.
4. 1-3 years clinical laboratory experience as a generalist working in the following areas- Hematology, Chemistry, Coagulation Urinalysis, Blood Bank preferred.
5. Knowledge of Sunquest computer system a plus
6. Team player, detail oriented, reliable self-starter with excellent verbal and written skills essential.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...