The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C provides a comprehensive powerhouse of software technology to the financial services and healthcare industries. Named by Forbes as one of America's best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This sales role is with our AWD Business Process Management group and is a direct sales quota carrying position, responsible for selling a portfolio of hosted and client installed enterprise wide work flow technology solutions focused on the healthcare industry.
SS&C's AWD is a turnkey enterprise-scale business process and case management platform that provides integrated solutions for automation, workforce optimization, and digital transformation.
This role can be located in Kansas City, Boston, or New York.
* Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets by building and executing sales strategies.
* Lead sales process from prospecting through close including lead generation, client meetings, qualification, RFP's, workshops, proposal and contract negotiation.
* Diligently track and manage all opportunities in CRM
* Validate client workflow and engage appropriate internal resources where necessary
* Frequent prospect interaction through sales calls and onsite visits
* Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Solutions suite and competitive offerings
* Collaborate with relevant management resources to drive product and messaging strategies to differentiate our solutions
* Acquire knowledge of prospect technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure (org chart, how decisions are made, and competing products)
Required Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of C-Level technology sales experience
* Experience selling workflow, imaging, business process management, digital process automation, and low code software applications.
* Experience selling technology-based enterprise solutions and services to the healthcare industry
* Excellent time management and presentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal skills along with a high level of professionalism
* Self-starter with demonstrated track record of acquiring new business
* Experienced negotiator and ability to work with legal and the business unit on contracts
* Proven track record of achieving/exceeding financial goals
* Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
* Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
* Willingness for regular business travel
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at ...@dstsystems.com for assistance. Associated topics: ascp, hematopathology, lab, microbiology, mls, services, technician, technician ii, technician laboratory, testing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.