SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Eze Software is seeking a Sales Associate to join the sales team in its New York office due to our continued growth and significantly increased demand for our products. This expansion in our sales force is an exciting entrepreneurial role for an experienced professional looking to further their sales career in our highly rewarding, financial technology industry.
SS&C Eze EMS is a high-speed, multi-broker execution management system that provides centralized access to liquidity venues for execution and tools for dynamically managing positions, portfolios, and trading risk across global equity, futures, and options markets. As a Sales Associate, you will identify and approach all potential clients and present to Traders, Portfolio Managers, and Directors of IT.
* Identify potential clients and deliver tailored, specific pitches with a consultative sales approach
* Utilize knowledge of industry and our product to discuss specific solutions based on needs provided by clients
* Work collaboratively within a highly-motivated team to drive business forward
* Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Client Services, and Product Management to ensure consistency of execution
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing
* 2-3 years Sales Experience, preferably within the financial technology industry
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent prospecting and networking skills
* Knowledge of equities, derivatives, back end securities processing, and asset management market
* Series 7 and 63 a plus
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
* Pay Type Salary
* New York, NY, USA Associated topics: fiduciary, financial planner, financial product, investment, investment analyst, merchant service, merchant service solution, payment, personal banker, securities
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.