WarnerMedia is a global media company that delivers premium content and operates one of the worlds largest TV, Film & Interactive Studios that has brought you some of the most iconic franchises from HBO, Turner, Warner Bros, Otter Media including: Game of Thrones, Aquaman, The Sopranos, Scooby-Doo, True Detective, Austin Powers, Friends, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Westworld, DC Comics, Teen Titans, Wonder Woman, The Flintstones, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Big Bang Theory, and more.
WarnerMedia Technology is launching HBO Max, an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service which will bring together the breadth and depth of WarnerMedia's content, including broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive & immersive content, distinguished news & entertainment reporting and much more - all in one digital destination.
WarnerMedia is looking for a Senior QA Engineer with experience shipping multiple products across a variety of platforms, using a variety of development methodologies.
The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for independently leading quality deliverables and QA planning efforts across multiple features or client releases, ensuring the stability of the software release candidates across all HBO property, including connected TV devices, web sites and mobile platforms.
You'll be responsible for working with a wide array of groups to understand the agreed upon functionality, how the functionality will work, and to create test cases and scenarios which will fully exercise this functionality. This QA Senior engineer will also be a key partner with the user community to understand their roadmap and determine testing requirements.
* Projects and work related to specific platforms * Solve escalated day to day tasks * Report team status to QA Lead/QA Manager * Refine Test Plans and test cases * Create comprehensive testing scenarios * Deliver high quality, low to zero defect releases * Assist in the maintenance of appropriate processing flow charts, diagrams, tables, and other supporting documentation to convey proposed or updated testing approaches * Enforce and evangelize standards for consistent practices throughout the department
* At least 3-5 years of experience within the Quality Assurance specialty * Experience with Black-box/Gray-box testing * Must have worked in positions which have site and product releases on a frequent basis (at least one per month) * Strong knowledge of smoke testing, regression testing, test case creation, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the team * Expertise in testing game console apps for devices such as Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox One, PS4, Chromecast and Smart TVs * Gaming and VR testing experience is a plus! * Extremely detail-oriented, possessing the ability to think outside of the box * Experienced in testing and supporting web, mobile and media applications * Testing web applications developed in Flash and HTML5 * Knowledge of AEM, CRXDE or another comparable CMS tool
APPS WE SUPPORT:
* HBO Max * HBO NOW * HBO GO * MAX GO
DEVICES WE WORK ON:
* Amazon Fire tablet * Amazon Fire TV * Android mobile * Android TV * Apple iOS * Apple TV/tvOS * Browser * Chromecast * Playstation * Roku * Samsung Smart TV * Xbox * Tivo
Associated topics: automation, performance test, prevent, prevention, qa, quality assurance analyst, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.