- Spectrum of Hope
Spectrum of Hope is seeking full-time?Board Certified Behavior Analyst?(BCBA's)to provide services to clients in-center in collaboration with our certified and licensed staff by floating between departments/treatment programs.
Spectrum of Hope is a behavior treatment clinic, founded in 2004, and located in northwest Houston / Cypress area. ?We have three facilities in close proximity to serve clients of all ages ? from diagnosis to adulthood.?
Job Location:?Cypress, TX
Responsibilities of a BCBA may include but are not limited to the following:???
- Client observations
- Working on schedule with clients
- Assisting with the implementation of clients? behavior intervention plans
- Training and providing feedback to RBTs and Behavior Technicians
- Collaborating with other practitioners within the organization to maintain procedural integrity
- Conducting stimulus preference assessments
- Collecting, graphing, and analyzing data
- Conducting functional behavior assessments including functional analyses
- Assisting in maintaining behavior intervention plans
- Possess proficiency in understanding insurance requirements for clients in case load
- Current BCBA certification and behavior analyst license in Texas
- Meets all BACB qualifications to supervise RBTs and BCaBAs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively
- Exhibits adaptability and flexibility
- Possess strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- 2+ years of ABA experience working with individuals with autism
- Ability to work eight and a half (8.5) hours a day without scheduled breaks. M-F, 8am-4:30pm
- Physically able to respond quickly from any position, walk quickly or jog short distances, stand on feet for a minimum of 15 minutes, and ability to lift or support a minimum of 50 pounds independently.
- Must pass background screening
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Initial and ongoing on-the-job training, including Safety Care Training, First Aid and CPR Training
- Collaboration with fellow certified and licensed staff
- Opportunities for advancement
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision, supplemental policies through Colonial, IRA/financial planning assistance, term life insurance policy
- Liability insurance
- Up to 12 days of paid vacation and 12 paid holidays/closures, including a week off in the summer
- Spectrum of Hope issued tablet
- In-center services so driving is limited to between centers
- Community service initiatives
Call?844-###-#### or Apply Today!!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...