Sparks Group is seeking Senior Business Development Leaders for a direct hire opportunity in Northern, VA!Responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying, qualifying, and prosecuting growth opportunities within a US Military marketplace
- Focus on expanding the out-year pipeline through active deal development, identification, and qualification efforts to create growth potential
- Assist in building and maintaining client relationships, leveraging market knowledge, and government acquisition best practices to ensure the firm meets long-term initiatives.
- Compete in both incumbent and non-incumbent workstreams
- Minimum 10 years of experience is a Sr. Business Development role within the federal government space
- Must have prior experience in a technology or mission services sales space
- Must have knowledge of the US government's acquisition process
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- BA or BS degree is required
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Active Secret or TS clearance is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.