Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank's growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. Signet, the Bank's digital payments platform, leverages blockchain technology allowing the Bank's commercial clients to make payments in U.S dollars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation and franchise financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank's subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
DocuSign App Support Administrator - Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating the support and configuration of the documentation management system (DocuSign). You will provide support to end users in the department.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Manages DocuSign account, interacts with Vendor and establishes all internal utilization level settings
* Provides training and technical assistance to in-house departmental users to help ensure smooth workflow and develop employee skills. Prepares user notes and other custom documentation regarding system utilization
* Troubleshoots departmental application system problems and assists in resolving these problems under the technical direction from Vendor and/or IT
* Coordinates applications access privileges for departmental staff; adds/removes users from account as necessary; manages permission profiles to meet business requirements.
* Generates ad-hoc reports as necessary using DocuSign web application.
* Minimum 1 years of similar experience
* Previous technical experience in a helpdesk environment as an administrator or handling permission / access and coordinating with system users is preferred
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
* Technologies in support of this role: XML, HTML and Scripting would be a plus, but not required.
* Strong attention to details and accuracy; and strong communication skills
* Responsive to client needs; follow through and promptly resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
* Able to multi-task and work well in a high volume environment
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
No Agencies Please
Associated topics: client support, desk, excel, help desk, information technology help desk, msword, support, system support, technical support, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.