Our restaurants Shuka and soon to open Shukette are looking for managers. We are excited to add people to our team as we look forward to a busy upcoming season
- 2-3 years of Progressive Restaurant Management experience in a high-volume fine dining restaurant
- Experience hiring, a desire to train and mentor a diverse hourly staff
- Bright and positive attitude that drives hospitality and inspires others to do so- An aptitude for learning, coaching and driving excellence at all levels-- Open, flexible availability
Daily Requirements- Manage all day to day shift operations- Drive excellence and standards with safety, food, beverage and guests- Train, lead and develop staff to achieve excellence in guest experience and hospitality- Weekly scheduling and day to day labor management- Foster positive relationships between FOH and BOH
Our Benefits:- Competitive salary- Professional Career Development- Transit benefits
-Soul Cycle classes
- Dining in our restaurants
- Online learning platform to support professional development
More detail about Shuka part of The Bowery Group, please visit
Associated topics: backend, bakery manager, director food and beverage, frontend, grocery store manager, manager, night manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant leader, service manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...