Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs a variety of tasks related to the facilities and maintenance of the building
* Performs shipping and receiving tasks
* Performs MAC and Event support activities
* Performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of carpentry, painting, plastering, or machine servicing
* Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials
* Handles the daily mail pickup and delivery
* Handles all event set ups and tear downs
* May perform day porter functions
* Will use company vehicle
* Will transport materials back and forth to warehouse
* Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with 2 years' experience
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Understanding of basic Facility Maintenance concepts and requirements
THIS POSITION DOES NOT REQUIRE AN ACTIVE DoD CLEARANCE
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.