- Schomp Automotive
- $161,970.00 -161,970.00/year*
17637 Co Rd M
Working at Schomp is more than just an automotive career. Employers may claim to \"promote from within,\" but we mean it; most of our executive team started as lot techs, client advisors, detailers, and service advisors. Every decision we make hinges on two pillars: being right for our employees, and being right for our customers. If you're ready to finally have an automotive job where you know you're making a difference at any level, apply now.
As a Client Advisor, you'll be at the forefront of the automotive industry. You will be responsible for generating sales of new vehicles to prospective purchasers, maximizing dealership profitability and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and with a competitive edge. You will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on working in a competitive team environment. You will be a problem solver who sees things in an innovative fashion, and can make the complex seem simple. You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers' expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations.
* Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
* Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
* Paid time-off
* Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products
* Comprehensive employee recognition programs
* Continued training through Schomp Automotive Group and the manufacturer
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Fully equipped workout gym with free on-site personal trainer and yoga instructor!
* Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
* Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
* Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot's vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
* Prior automotive sales experience not necessary. We are willing to train and develop the right person.
* Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
* Experience representing a luxury brand helpful but not necessary
* Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
* Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more
* Willing to submit to a background check & drug screen prior to employment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...