- Schneider Electric
- $116,070.00 -174,640.00/year*
130 E Washington St
Schneider Electric? creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
This position is for an Engineering Associate
at the Cocasset manufacturing facility in Foxborough, MA. Candidates must be willing to work a 7:00am - 3:30 pm shift, Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime may be needed. This individual will report to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager. Key Responsibilities
Qualifications This job might be for you if you:
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Documentation control
- Control engineering drawings as received from Project Teams
- Preparing / watermarking drawings for production and maintaining Rev Control during construction
- Issuing Drawings to the floor along with the labor sheets and associated forms
- Update Drawings as required when projects issue new revisions
- Log IFA and IFC dates into the database for Clean Order Process (COP) compliance tracking
- Maintain electronic filing of floor documents and transcribe red-lines to \"As-Built drawings for Project use.
- Work in Agile environment to create proper documentation packages to the floor.
- Act as a backup for the Daily SAP reports generated by Procurement team
- E-mail distribution of the weekly COP report to Project Delivery
- Assist in the Proposal and Quotation process by reviewing and validating project bill materials.
- Entering project Bill of Materials (BOM) and reviewing drawing for the BOM adequacy
- Estimating the material and labor required for projects
- Review bills of material, and determine if all product components are present.
- Create Wire Sleeve program files per enclosure and make available for production staff
- Create Data files for engraved nameplates
- Assisting electrical continuity inspection during peak load times
- Possess strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Excellent handwriting and writing interpretation skills.
- Contribute positively to the team.
- Produce quality results in a reasonable time frame.
- Possess basic computer knowledge and Microsoft Office skills.
- Rotate through different tasks and learn different products.
- Comply with all safety rules and standard safety practices
- Keep workstation area and housekeeping at company standards
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Must be able to work well independently and with others.
- Excellent attendance record.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Associated topics: circuit, electrical engineer, electrician, energy, image processing, kv, renewable, stationary engineer, wind, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.