- Sava Senior Care
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
Activity Assistant Description
Assists the Activity Manager in providing an ongoing program of activities designed to meet the interests and physical, mental, and psychosocial well being of each patient.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Assists and works with individual volunteers and volunteer programs at the request of the Activity Manager.
* Conducts activity programs as planned to meet the functional levels, needs and interests of each patient as assigned by manager.
* Completes appropriate records indicating patient's attendance and participation in individual and group activities in an accurate and timely manner.
* Completes assessments, MDS, care plans and gathers information to design activities that are multi-faceted, meet patients' functional levels, and reflect needs and interests of each patient as assigned by supervisor.
* Assists with escorting patients to and from activities.
* Assists in the development of the Activity calendars.
* Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Activity Assistant Requirements
* High school diploma or equivalent, or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training.
* Previous experience in a health care setting preferred.
* Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
Physical Demands & Environment
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, see, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: case management, development manager, liaison, office manager, plan, project, program development, program management, project management, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...