The GTB Product Specialist supports the GBM Large Corporates Business Unit for the on boarding, booking and processing of loan and deposit products through the entire life cycle. S/he serves as first-line support to clients, agent banks and internal clients to ensure funding are completed, transfers are made on time and for all operational purposes.
* Acts as first-line support to clients, agent banks and internal clients to ensure findings are completed, transfers are made on time and for all operational purposes. * Conducts Multi-Currency hedging and reconciliation on clients with foreign currency borrowings. * Coordinates with FO and Loan Operations to ensure all deals are correctly booked and independently identifying appropriate remedies where necessary. Creates and ensures accuracy for various Management Reports and the design and execution of new reports to meet changing or ad-hoc requirements. * Ensures all disbursements and other transfers are made as appropriate, and defines and applies appropriate action to clear exceptions. * Ensures client folders are maintained with updated financials and legal documentation. * Ensures the calculation of funding requirements and communication with relevant areas is completed and accurate. * Identifies any issues and implements necessary actions to resolve issues when necessary. * Provides guidance to the deal booking teams in Loan Operations for structured and/or non-standard transactions. * Provision of a first line control function to ensure the business is properly recorded in the Front Office and processed in Operations and all documentation is in place prior to account opening. * Reviews all documentation for accuracy and completeness and determines appropriate remedial action when needed. * Uses own discretion to resolve errors and disputes.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Business, Finance or equivalent field.
* 3-5 years - Product Development, Business Development or related experience.
* Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
* Ability to multi-task and self-prioritize a heavy workload.
* Demonstrated understanding of product development life cycle and the ability to translate customer needs into marketable product features
* Excellent knowledge of loan and deposit products both standard and more complex structures.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Solid experience with the AFS Loans system.
* Strong analytical skills/financial acumen
:New York-New York-45 East 53rd Street - 06547 - NY Corp
:Santander Corp. & Inv. Banking (9900)
:Aug 21, 2019, 12:58:34 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.