RN and LPN s FT and PT 3pm-11pm
Employment Type: Full-Time
5-Star CMS rated Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center at
Northbridge is a 154-bed skilled nursing center which takes an
interdisciplinary approach to comprehensive restorative and medical
care. Rehabilitation, post-surgical, short- and long-term care,
skilled nursing and complex medical management are all provided in our
warm, patient-centered environment.
SALMON s award-winning Northbridge campus also features Whitney Place
Assisted Living and Memory Care; SALMON Adult Day Health; and SALMON
Center for Early Education. The variety of services allows clients and
residents to have their changing care needs met on the same campus.
SALMON Center for Early Education offers staff members first priority
and discounts on their child care, along with convenience and peace of
mind. The on-site Center also allows intergenerational programming to
take place, enriching the experience of the youngsters and residents
SALMON Health and Retirement, a dynamic, family owned and operated
organization established in 1952, specializes in providing the full
continuum of care for older adults, and is the only area organization
offering this convenience. From independent living to assisted living,
memory care, adult day health, rehabilitation and skilled nursing,
home and hospice care and private care options, as well as child care,
SALMON has set a high standard, earning the trust and confidence of
families across New England. SALMON operates in seven locations
throughout Central Massachusetts, and holds a strong position in
today s post-acute healthcare market. Dedicated team members and
management combine to create a workplace with impressive opportunities
for professional growth and fulfillment.
Description: Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates
in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working
cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel
in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the
* Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set
forth in the SALMON Health and Retirement employee handbook,
Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center policies and
procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable
* Keeps confidential all patient information received.
* Maintains the standards of nursing care and implements the
policies and procedures of the facility and Nursing Department.
Follows all local, state and federal rules and regulations.
* Assesses and documents the patient s condition and nursing needs.
Sets goals and prescribes appropriate nursing interventions to
meet the physical, psychological, social rehabilitative and
* Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding patients to
the appropriate person (e.g., physicians, Nurse Manager, charge
nurse and/or nursing supervisor, and appropriate family member)
and records those observations accurately and concisely.
* Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
patient s needs and the personnel s capabilities and
qualifications, and assigns other duties as needed.
* Supervises, directs and evaluates LPNs and CNAs.
* Initiates and leads team conferences in development of
individualized nursing care plans.
* Administers medications and performs treatments to assigned
patients. Completes documentation of needs and treatment as
required by local, state and federal requirements.
* Directs, supervises and evaluates nursing care provided to
* Complies and performs within scope of practice as defined by state
nursing practice act.
* Assists with orientation of new personnel.
* Assists team members in giving care to patients, or administers
direct care when professional nursing skills and judgment are
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
* Current registration/license in Massachusetts. Meets state CEU
* CPR certified.
* Ability to communicate in English effectively through verbal and
* Ability to work under stress and in emergency situations.
* A great place to work with competitive wages
* Full benefits package starting at 30 hours/week
* Life Insurance
* Paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Ongoing, in-house education and advancement opportunities for
* Discounted child care at our on-site early education center
* Generous paid time off with indefinite accrual
* 401(k) plan with company match
* On-campus, reduced cost dining
* Short- and Long-term disability insurance
* Employee referral plan
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to
We want to get to know you! Please complete our online application and
submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Internal Applicants Click Here
Loading some great jobs for you...