Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Whitney Place Assisted Living Residences at Northbridge offers
residents convenience, gracious living, and amenities. Residents enjoy
personal freedom and privacy, their own furnishings and delicious
meals, along with a regular schedule of interesting things to do. Our
friendly staff provides just the right amount of help each person
Description: Provide direct supportive services to the residents of
* Provide residents with direct support as needed on an individual
* Assist with bathing, showering or whirlpool spa
* Assist with dressing
* Vital signs, as ordered by physician, and on health day
* Encourage socialization
* Assist with ambulation, if needed
* Assist with recreational activities
* Assist with personal laundry.
* Assist with medication reminders according to EOEA and Mass. DPH
statutes and guidelines.
* Follow physicians and coordinator s recommendations and
* Must be qualified in one of the following programs: Certified
Nurses Aide Program or Home Health Aide Program, or must have
completed a 54-hour training program as a PCA provider.
* Completion of the facility s Alzheimer Training Course.
* A great place to work with competitive wages
* Full benefits package starting at 30 hours/week
* Life Insurance
* Paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Ongoing, in-house education and advancement opportunities for
* Discounted child care at our on-site early education center
* Generous paid time off with indefinite accrual
* 401(k) plan with company match
* On-campus, reduced cost dining
* Short- and Long-term disability insurance
* Employee referral plan
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to
We want to get to know you! Please complete our online application and
submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Internal Applicants Click Here
Loading some great jobs for you...