Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) SIGN ON BONUS 3pm 11pm
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
* Full benefits package starting at 30 hours/week
* Life Insurance
* Paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Ongoing, in-house education and advancement opportunities for
* Discounted child care at our on-site early education center
* Generous paid time off with indefinite accrual
* 401(k) plan with company match
* On-campus, reduced cost dining
* Short- and Long-term disability insurance
* Employee referral plan
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
* Provide residents with routine daily care according to policies
and procedures, and as directed by the Staff Nurse, Nurse Manager,
Director of Nursing Service, or Administrator.
* Conduct resident care according to the standards set forth in the
employee handbook, Skilled Nursing Center policies and procedures,
applicable federal and state laws, and professional standards.
* Provide and/or assist patients with daily living activities as
* Maintain a clean and safe environment by ensuring each patient
unit is well organized.
* Perform and/or assist patients as needed with passive range of
* Respond to call lights, patient and visitor requests to correct
environmental hazards in appropriate and safe manner.
* Provide accurate, timely documentation as required.
* Document care and report observed patient changes in physical,
mental or behavioral conditions.
* Respond to emergencies by following disaster protocols as
designated by facility policies.
* Attend in-service training and maintain required in-service hours.
* Observe facility policies re attendance, timeliness, house rules,
teamwork, and customer service.
* Participate in facility Quality Improvement Program as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
* High school diploma or equivalency preferred
* CNA with good work history in similar facilities preferred
* Meet federal and state certification requirements
* Ability to communicate in English effectively through verbal and
* Ability to work under stress and in emergency situations
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to
We want to get to know you! Please complete our online application and
submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Internal Applicants Click Here
Loading some great jobs for you...