Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center at Northbridge is a
154-bed skilled nursing center which takes an interdisciplinary
approach to comprehensive restorative and medical care.
Rehabilitation, post-surgical, short- and long-term care, skilled
nursing and complex medical management are all provided in our warm,
Description: Provide residents with routine daily care in accordance
with established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the
Staff Nurse, Nurse Manager, Director of Nursing Service or the
Administrator. Assure that the highest degree of quality care is
maintained at all times.
* Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set
forth in the SALMON Health and Retirement employee handbook, all
Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center policies and
procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable
* Provides and/or assists patient with activities of daily living
such as grooming; oral hygiene; bath/shower; hair; feeding and
nourishment and incontinence care.
* Maintains clean and safe environment by insuring each patient unit
is well organized.
* Performs and/or assists patients with passive range of motion
exercises; ambulation, transfers to/from bed, floor, wheelchair
and shower chairs as needed.
* Responds to call lights, patient and visitors requests and
corrects environmental hazards in an appropriate and safe manner.
* Provides accurate, timely documentation as required.
* Documents/reports care provided and patient observations including
unusual or significant changes in physical, mental or behavioral
* Responds to emergency needs and other fire and disaster procedures
designated by facility policies.
* Demonstrates competency in required areas.
* Attends in-service training and is responsible to maintain
required number of in-service hours and current state
certification as a CNA.
* Follows and carries out directions of licensed nurses and other
* Observes facility policies and procedures regarding attendance,
timeliness, house rules, teamwork, customer service and other
policies/procedures that may be introduced from time to time.
* Participates in facility Quality Improvement Program as required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
* CNA with good work history in similar facilities preferred.
Training may be offered according to facility practices.
* Meets federal and state certification requirements.
* Ability to communicate in English effectively through verbal and
* Ability to work under stress and in emergency situations.
* A great place to work with competitive wages
* Full benefits package starting at 30 hours/week
* Life Insurance
* Paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Ongoing, in-house education and advancement opportunities for
* Discounted child care at our on-site early education center
* Generous paid time off with indefinite accrual
* 401(k) plan with company match
* On-campus, reduced cost dining
* Short- and Long-term disability insurance
* Employee referral plan
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to *******************.
We want to get to know you! Please complete our online application and
submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Internal Applicants Click Here
Loading some great jobs for you...