Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We've been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik is expanding our Field Engineering Professional Services team. If you are ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive tech company while building out your services career,; Rubrik has an amazing product, supercharged team and financial backing of Lightspeed Ventures, Greylock partners and Khosla Ventures. Bottom Line, if you have limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you.
SUCCESS CRITERIA / METRICS
* Project delivery - Delivering to mutually agreed upon scope, schedule and financial parameters (project profitability) * Customer satisfaction - as measured by post project completion survey * Commitment to consulting delivery * Being a trusted advisor to the customer and the Delivery Manager (\"DM\") * Works with accounts teams and the DM to build relationships and provides business intelligence on client needs and decisions. * Providing thought leadership to enhance time to value of Rubrik Solutions aligned with Client business outcomes.
* Indomitable \"can-do\" attitude. Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact in a fast-paced environment * Intellectual curiosity with a systems-based approach for solving complex problems across the sales org * Highly analytical. You will be expected to ask the questions that others aren't asking and draw connections between data and business impact * Ability to thrive in uncertainty and balance multiple priorities * Strong people skills. Ability to develop relationships, drive consensus, and results from cross-functional teams * Polished written and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort engaging with senior executives
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Part of a growing post sales services organization. * Travel to customer Data Center locations to install Rubrik products sold by account teams. * Expert voice to customers and SE organization about technical configuration details. * Educators with white glove implementation services * Strong communication and travel booking skills * Overall goal to uplift and be attentive to the needs of SE's for successful deal closure and post-sales implementation
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent education/training/experience * 5+ years of Professional Services experience * Must be comfortable with Linux fundamentals and understanding basic scripts * IPv4 and IPv6 * Virtualization platforms: VMware, Hyper-V, Nutanix * Network troubleshooting in an enterprise environment. * Moderate enterprise networking skills; LACP, Firewalls, routing etc.
Associated topics: business advisory, business analyst, business systems, client, consultant, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sales, senior consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.