New York, New York l Retail Team l Reporting to Store Manager
About the Team:
Our phenomenal Retail team interacts with our customers in a super special way. Shopping at Rothy's IRL is not your ordinary retail experience, so naturally, our staff is extraordinary too. Members of this team are experts in the fit, wear, and sizing of our shoes. They have deep knowledge of every style and out-of-this-world customer service skills. Our customers love shopping in-store due to the exceptional experiences they have with our rockstar Retail team.
About the role:
We're looking for a keyholder who has experience on the sales floor and can quickly learn our policy and procedures. If you're organized, proactive, and looking for a customer-oriented role, this might be the role for you!
What you'll do:
* Act as Manager on Duty when ASM and SM are not present.
* Learn all operational procedures and assist with all customer-related inquiries on the floor
* Oversee opening and closing procedures for the store
* Effectively communicate Rothy's brand story, values, and mission to our customers
* Support store leadership in communicating important updates to retail associates
* Assist in keeping the entry area, display area, and floor clean and tidy
* Supervise vendors for cleaning, in-store fixtures, or updates occurring at the store
* Share expert brand and product knowledge to allow customers to personally experience our style, look, and quality of our shoes
* Serve as a point person for all store associate questions and relay outstanding questions or issues to store leadership (store manager and assistant store manager)
Who you are:
* You love collaborating and working in a team environment
* You have had 2+ years of retail, hospitality, or a customer-oriented experience
* You are comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
* You are an excellent communicator
* You are a careful listener that thinks on their feet and can provide solutions in a timely manner
* You have a positive attitude and a relentless focus on making sure our customers are happy
* Comfortable working on your feet up to 8 hours a day in a busy store environment; able to lift up to 25 pounds
* Employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
* 4 weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and paid sick time
* 401(k) with employer match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Commuter benefits
* A shoe allowance (like the allowance you got as a kid only better)!
* Life insurance (for you and your family)
Who we are:
At Rothy's, we take a whole brand approach to sustainability. That means we consider the impact and longevity of everything we do, from the materials in our products to the way we treat our people. To date, we've transformed over 30 million plastic water bottles into beautiful, comfortable, washable shoesand that's just the beginning. Join our team and see where we're stepping next. Associated topics: account, account manager, client service, customer, manner, retail management, sales associate, sales associates, store, vendors wanted
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.