Management Resources is seeking to hire a Senior Accountant for project work in the Bowling Green area. The ideal candidates for the Senior Accountant position should have recent, functional full cycle accounting experience and can complete various month-end close tasks, including but not limited to accruals, amortization, payroll entries, cash and bank reconciliations, deferred revenue reconciliations and intercompany allocations. Additional skills and experience for the Senior Accountant position should include a strong understanding of GAAP, assisting in the preparation of financial statements, FP A responsibilities and functional experience with more than one large to mid-size ERP.
The ideal skill set we are looking to hire:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 3+ years? experience in public accounting
- If no public accounting experience, 5+ years? experience in corporate accounting, ideally in a publicly traded company
- CPA and/or MBA in Accounting or Finance
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Experience with one or more of the following software packages: SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Oracle.
- Advanced Excel skills: Pivot tables, LOOKUPs, advanced functions and preferably (not required) the ability to write macros
If experienced and interested in discussing interim and project opportunities in the Bowling Green area, please send me an email at?...@rhmr.com.
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888-###-####.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans