Accountemps is seeking a talented Accounts Receivable Follow-Up Specialist with an eye for details and a strong set of technical skills. Apply today for this long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity, which would be located in the Louisville, Kentucky area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Focus on specific patient accounts regarding matters of billing and reimbursement
- Organize and submit invoices to insurance organizations and patients
- Follow up with insurance organizations and patients regarding past due payments
- Band together with other effective units to uphold quality of data and consistency
If interested- please contact Will directly at ...@accoutemps.com or (502)###-####
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proven knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Experience in medical AR is required
- Healthcare practice management software experience preferred
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid understanding of medical billing
- medical billing - UB92 experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Foundational knowledge in cash posting
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Prefer 2 years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills ? helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-###-#### or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans