About Us:Right at Home is an at-home care service provider for residents of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. We provide services for seniors and disabled adults who need some assistance with daily living. By doing so, we allow our clients to enjoy the ability to stay home longer and have a better overall quality of life. We have been taking care of our neighbors since 2004 and have been growing ever since.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Paid Time Off
- Case to Case travel pay
- Aflac Insurance opportunities
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to provide proper work authorization documentation
- Must be able to obtain proper medical clearance
- A Valid Drivers License/Auto Insurance/Vehicle(Preferred)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid drivers license and insured automobile