As an Ambassador of client service and communication for the Maison, he/she is responsible for providing advice and technical explanations and responses to clients as it pertains to the servicing of merchandise. He/she will provide after-sales service resolutions/solutions that meet and/or exceed clients' expectations, to ensure the highest level of client experience.
* Client Service and Client Communication * Responsible for delivering a warm and gracious welcome with each client while exhibiting Maison values and exceeding client experience expectations * Meet and/or exceed service timeframes and client expectations for Maison appropriate follow-up to service * Must understand the client's needs and identify and discuss appropriate solutions * Ability to communicate and respond to clients inquiry based on strong knowledge of technical explanations of service * Possess a strong understanding of Cartier Service Policies with the ability to execute/implement these policies to provide a Maison appropriate client experience * Ability to perform basic product services - strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
* Sales * Uphold the ideals of the Cartier Client Experience with a clear understanding of luxury service requirements. * Apply client experience guidelines and technical expertise to share recommendations with client about service and product sales (straps, links) * Ability to partner with Boutique colleagues on sales (accessories, watches and jewelry)
* Daily Operational Support * Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.). * Must partner and assist with Boutique daily set up and break down for opening/closing * Assist with Boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of suppliess) * Assist in the merchandising and overall daily maintenance of the cases (i.e. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and understock organization)
* Education * College degree preferred.
* Required Experience * 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment. * General knowledge of timepiece movements and Jewellery preferred.
* Technical Skills * Must be available to work retail hours including weekends. * Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment. * Computer and internet Savvy. * MS Office experience required, SAP knowledge preferred.
* Personal Skills * Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus. * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required. * Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities. * Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision. * Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.