Diamond Sales Associate - New York (Cartier Mansion)
: $28,110.00 - $43,750.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
OVERVIEW:Cartier North America is seeking a Diamond Sales Associate who will be responsible for achieving and exceeding sales goals through exceptional client experience, in the Historical Cartier New York Flagship boutique on 52nd Street. The ideal candidate will be able to personify the Cartier spirit through a deep understanding and conveyance of brand values, culture, image and Brand policies.
* Achieve sales goals through exceptional client experience
* Provide a consistently excellent client experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
* Consistently achieve or exceed boutique and personal sales goals
* Cultivate and develop new and existing client relationships, through exceptional client care, brand CRM initiatives and occasional networking
* Consistently and accurately capture all client data in support of building and developing lasting relationships
* Independently and proactively resolve client issues
* Partner with all departments and colleagues to ensure superior client experience and a contribute to a positive environment
* Partner with all department to promote cross-selling
* Participate multi-category boutique coverage when needed
* Consistent and thorough follow-up on client service matters and client events
* Operational Support
* Daily set up and break down of boutique for opening/closing
* Assist with Boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of supplies, etc...).
* Assist in the merchandising and overall daily maintenance of the cases (i.e. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and understock organization)
* Assist clients with Customer Service needs maintaining the brand's high standards.
* Knowledge and compliance
* Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products to convey Cartier heritage and values
* Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.)
* Remain current on all industry news and the competition
* Brand Ambassador
* Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times and be an Ambassador for the Brand.
* 4-year College degree preferred
* Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus
* Previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment is preferred
* Must be available to work retail hours including weekends
* Previous experience in selling jewelry, watches or accessories is a plus
* Basic computer Skills (tablets, PC)
* Must be able to stand on feet all day
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
* Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
* Strong attention to details with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
* Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
* Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor
* Self-Starter with Team-Player approach Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.