* Job Description: * Lead and inspire the development, recommendation. and implementation of strategies that drive
* Recommend and supervise the implementation of improvements for product lifecycle management. * Provide leadership and collaborate across the organization in pursuit of business objectives with key
partners. including but not limited to R&D. Market Research, Packaging, Operations and Finance.
* Lead the development and execution of the category's new product development process. * Identify and oversee the application of new relevant consumer insights and trends that lead to
* Determine brand-advertising strategies. * Achieve budgeted volume and profit results for sub-brand portfolios/category. * Responsible for sub-brand portfolio/category P&L. * Lead and inspire the development and execution of breakthrough brand communications in all
media (TV, Print. On-Line. Direct-to-Consumer promotions)
* Lead segment budget development and monitor from concept to execution. * Lead analysis and insights against brand and/or category review. Challenge and inspire others to
uncover relevant and meaningful insights.
* Lead career management and development of direct reports (where applicable). Set a positive
example for direct reports in teaching them to develop talent and managing the careers of others.
* Preferred & Required Skills: * Bachelor's Degree Required. * 8-10 years relevant work experience in a marketing or product management capacity
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.