- $90,640.00 -174,640.00/year*
PRIMARY EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVES
Design and develop electrical systems for power management product platforms. This position requires knowledge of power, analog and digital cicuits. Design, simulate, prototype, and test designs using supporting software and lab equipment. Strong analytical skills are essential to analyze and solve problems. This position will program manage small independent development projects.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Synthesizing circuit requirements based on system needs
* Circuit design for embedded power and control electronics
* Sumulation and Prototyping of medium to complex designs
* Perform or manage circuit board layout
* Design verification testing
* Performance testing
* Create design documentation including Specifications, Bill of Materials, Test Plans, Test Reports and Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
* Program manage small internal projects that are dominately electrical but have some other system considerations.
* Design for automated production and test
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Requirements
* Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
* 3-5 years experience working in a product development environment
* Demonstrated experience with switching power supplies in the 100 Watt to 500 Watt power range.
* Demonstrated experience with power MOSFET switching, protection, drivers and current / voltage sensing.
* Comfortable with digital microcontroller design and interfaces such as A/D converters and I2C
* Experienced with EMI compliance. Familarity with MIL-STD-461 is a plus.
* Experienced with product design for manufacturing methods and testability. Familiarity with outdoor, automotive or industrial design requirements is highly desired.
* Knowledgeable in scripting languages such as Python, VB, a plus
* Experienced CAD tool user, Altium and Solidworks are highly desired
* Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
* Position requires a person who is detail oriented, meticulous and quality conscious.
* Clear written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment
Work environment (include physical requirements)
* Office based and manufacturing environment.
* Some travel may be required between Revision facilities.
Associated topics: design, develop, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, electronic, engineer, plc, power, systems
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...