- Request Technology
- $110,995.00 -200,830.00/year*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. Quantitative Analytics. This individual will be performing all tasks related to model reviews to evaluate and manage model risks associated with our client's capital markets model. The main objective is to create and execute a model validation within the enterprise model risk group with the idea of enhancing a consistent model review process. They want someone with a Master's degree in finance or statistics or even a PhD. Any programming experience with Python or Java is a plus.
- Conduct technical validation of models, including writing a detailed model validation report.
- Follow model governance procedures and requirements.
- Remediate regulatory findings and address audit feedback
- PhD in quantitative finance, statistics or a related quantitative field; or Master's degree with equivalent work experience
- Coursework or work experience applying predictive modelling techniques from finance, statistics, mathematics, data science, and computer programming to large data sets. Qualifying coursework may include--but is not limited to-statistics, mathematical programming, optimization, machine learning, computational methods, design and analysis of algorithms, Bayesian methods, derivatives, and Monte Carlo methods/modelling.
- Coursework or work experience writing statistical and/or optimization programs to develop models and algorithms. Programming languages may include--but are not limited to--Python, R, SQL, Java, SAS, and MATLAB.
Associated topics: c#, electrical engineering, electronic, information technology, machine learning, malware, programmer, radar, schematic, software
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...