- Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Risk Analytics Manager. This individual will be working on credit innovation and analytics team, automating the manual processes using big data, analytics, and third party service providers. They will be creating and optimizing strategies for automated evaluation of borrowers' capacity. This person will be designing and developing new code and review existing codes changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met. This person needs to have 8-10 years of Risk Analytics experience and they need to have 5+ years of Python experience. They also need 2+ years of people management.
- Create and optimize algorithms for enhancing automated assessment of mortgage borrowers' assets, incomes and employment
- Design, test and implement business rules, define product requirements for Company's capacity assessment capabilities
- Produce analyses to evidence a balance between offerings expansions and additional credit risk
- Develop resolutions to complex problems that require frequent use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met, including that for thorough documentation
- Work with Data Engineers to ensure code is implemented correctly and efficiently
- Work with large amount of data and different types of database structures
- Employ complex statistical analysis for hypothesis testing, identifying trends, finding patterns, associations and relationships
- May build predictive models using data, test the model on results outside of the sample and verify the model with real production data
- Communicate analytical findings to leadership
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Manage and develop a small team of analysts and data scientists
- Act as an advisor to subordinates, provide guidance within the latitude of established company policies
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Typically 8-10 years of related risk analytics work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or physics
- Minimum five years of experience developing commercial solutions in Python
- Minimum two years people management experience
- Technically and quantitatively oriented with a strong background in computer science or econometrics
- Proficient in working with large-scale business data sets
- Fluent in Scripting and rapid prototyping skills including expertise in technology such as SAS, SQL, SPSS, as well as Python, C/C++, or Java
Loading some great jobs for you...