Director of Revenue Operations
Compensation: $132,420.00 - $206,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for our first Director of Revenue Operations! You'll be an ambitious and driven leader responsible for building our Revenue Operations team. As our Director of Revenue Ops you'll be numbers focused and analytical in order to successfully support both the Sales and Customer Success teams, helping us attain the next level in excellence, deliver critical insights for leadership, and ensure we are best in class from an operational perspective. As our Director, you will build, hire and lead a team of SFDC and Systems Administration, Revenue Enablement, and Revenue Operations.
As Reonomy's first Director of Revenue Operations, you will lay the ground work, rolling up your sleeves and taking action to improve our Sales and Customer Success processes and results!
* Spearhead strategy development for our Revenue Operations function
* Own the models for productivity and team planning, surfacing insights and recommendations to leadership based on these models and analyses
* Lead roll out of major sales changes such as new pricing and packaging
* Critically evaluate our current processes, overhauling these where necessary to drive efficiencies and improve team performance
* Lead a process with our Revenue and Finance leadership to forecast Sales and CS revenue
* Improve sales and CS productivity by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools, enabling our team to work smarter
* Oversee monthly and quarterly commission payments for sales reps
* Develop a plan to implement a systematic training program for on-boarding and up-skilling Account Executives
* Implement cross-functional operational initiatives
* Collaborate with our Business Intelligence team to take our analysis to the next level, as well as automate reporting
* 7+ years of operations experience with 2+ years as a Revenue Operations/Sales Operations leader
* Management experience
* Proven analytical aptitude and the ability to synthesize and apply insights for impact
* Proven ability to drive operational improvements and to improve Sales/Customer Success team results
* Understanding of a high velocity Saas business model
* Excel, Slides, SFDC experience
* Competitive salary
* Company stock options
* 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
* Unlimited Vacation
* 401k plan and commuter benefits
* Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...