* Responsible for the successful sales of RSL's Medical Stop Loss products, consistently achieving his/her assigned time-based Medical Stop Loss new premium sales and block of business persistency (renewal) goals.
* Responsible for maximizing all cross-selling opportunities on an on-going basis.
* Responsible for sourcing new Medical Stop Loss brokers and the on-going development of existing Medical Stop Loss brokers within his/her assigned Sales Region.
* Adherence to all Field Sales and Administrative Office administrative procedures.
* Adherence to established Medical Stop Loss underwriting guidelines while soliciting and securing profitable business.
* Will provide various forms of service to Medical Stop Loss policyholders and brokers as necessary.
* All other duties as assigned by Management.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
* Relevant Bachelor's Degree required.
* Must have a minimum of 7 years previous Medical Stop Loss successful sales experience
or the equivalent of Medical Stop Loss underwriting experience with an MGU or Medical
Stop Loss carrier.
Reliance Standard Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal state or local laws.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.