Technical Analyst - COGAMI (Lexington)
Compensation: $60,550.00 - $84,140.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
Are you looking for your next career opportunity? Or to make a bold move in your current career?
Want to be part of a team that is dedicated, passionate and inspiring?
Explore our career opportunities to see where you fit. With focus areas spanning the intelligence and defense, energy, environment and digital sectors, were always looking for the right kind of people to help our clients solve hard problems and make a difference.
Technical Analyst COGAMI
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation is looking for skilled professionals to fill a Technical Analyst role in the Clandestine Operations, Global Access, and Mission Integration (COGAMI) Division within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)) on a multi-year contract. The work location for this position is in The Pentagon in Arlington, VA.
Basic Minimum Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
Preferred Duties and Responsibilities for the Technical Analyst include:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university required, preferably in science or engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within this functional area and significant experience on a major staff or Intelligence Agency, e.g. OSD, Joint Staff, Service Staff, Defense Agency or Combatant Command Staff.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
The work environment for this position requires an individual to be able to:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience with sensitive operations and mission integration. Experience shall include:
- Supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.
- Hard Target intelligence analytic and collection challenges with depth in more than one country or region.
- Policy development, program oversight/guidance, capabilities development and resourcing requirements.
- Prepare staff actions with stated positions to advise and provide recommendations to senior leadership within the OUSD(I) and the Secretary of Defense.
- Work sitting or standing at a desk or conference table for extended periods of time with the ability to shift positions while working: sit, stand, pace, adjust positioning in any of those without issue
- Walk in the office to collaborate with co-workers, attend meetings or retrieve documents from printer
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorses changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorses sole discretion.
Arlington (National Capital Region)
1777 N Kent Street, Suite 1200
Arlington, VA 22209
Associated topics: analyst, buyer, customer, performance, procure, proposal, purchase, saving, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...