Compensation: $106,270.00 - $106,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
Loading some great jobs for you...
As a key member of the Design Engineering Security Practice Team, the Security Practice Solutions Architect role is responsible for comprehensive security solution program development, long term program strategies, supporting account sales teams as a Security Subject Matter Expert, key member of Red River's Security Practice team and regional leadership.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the security industry and how to position the value of Red River's security services and strategic vendor solution offerings. This has a strong focus on network security, security management systems, threat & vulnerability programs and best practices. Responsibilities:
- Support Red River's Security Practice program and solutions offerings with the SME focus on network security, security management systems, threat & vulnerability programs and best practices.
- Create advanced demo development and technical showcase of strategic vendors technologies
- Be technically proficient in the ability to stand up, configure and integrate select network security solutions (as listed in the qualifications)
- Work with the pre-sales team as a Security SME to advise clients on applicable security solution technology, practices, managed services and available solution programs
- Deliver security solution presentations to customer management & executives
- Assist the field sales teams with the development of security-related proposals and statement of work (SOW) proposals consistent with customer's security objectives and requirements
- Recommend future technical solutions for Red River security program compliance and objectives around integrated security solution offerings
- Consult with the field to gain future requirements in the future selection of potential security solutions and services
- Assure quality and consistency of Red River Security Practice Solutions and applicability of related strategic deliverables
- Identify potential future partners in development of comprehensive security services offerings
- Perform select larger audience presentations at trade shows, security events and select showcase presentations demonstrating security expertise, thought leadership & network security SME industry expertise.
- 10 years' hands-on experience with customers
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of security industry, SOC techniques and managed security services
- Strong technical knowledge with demonstrable hands on skill sets in the following security concepts: network segmentation, endpoint security, threat management, and cloud security.
- Ability to design and configure enterprise security solutions around the following vendor technologies such as Cisco (NGFW: ASA/FTD, NGIPS, AMP, ISE, TrustSec, Stealthwatch, Umbrella, or Cloud lock)
- Expertise in specific vendor technologies such as Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Tenable, AWS, and Splunk a strong plus
- Experience in developing end-to-end security architectures; Knowledge of the management and monitoring of security solutions; Advanced written and verbal communication skills; Able to communicate effectively with both a technical and executive audience
- Basic scripting skills, Python is a plus
- Ability to understand and explain fundamental packet capture results, threat feeds & CVSS vulnerability information
- CISSP certification or GIAC / SANS-type training courses related to the job role a plus
- Up to 70% travel
- CCIE - Security
- Cloud experience
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...