Associate Account Director (pharmaceutical patient, HCP)
: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Rauxa is looking for an Associate Account Director (AAD) who is equal parts head, heart and hustle for our New York office!
The Associate Account Director will have a head for strategic, data-driven and digital marketing, a heart for driving innovative solutions to client business problems, and the hustle necessary to get the job done in a fast-moving agency environment! Prior experience as an account lead on pharmaceutical client accounts (consumer/patient and HCP ideally) at a digital or pharmaceutical agency is required.
What You'll Do:
* Manage a team responsible for the delivery of a variety of projects (e.g., websites, digital, social media, strategy, data analytics)
* Maintain direct, day-to-day, client contact, working in a proactive manner to manage client expectations and solve problems
* Effectively present, sell, and defend all agency work/proposals to clients
* Supervise Account Service team members, providing ongoing direction to ensure that all jobs are managed effectively and efficiently
* Develop scopes of work and manage financials at job and account levels
* Ensure that projects are delivered to clients on time and on budget and of a high standard of excellence
* Provide the client with strategic guidance, determining the best solutions to fulfill the needs
* Keep VP, Account Services updated on account activities ensuring issues are brought to attention in a proactive and timely manner
* Collaborate with VP, Account Service to grow client accounts by developing strategic recommendations that meet the client's business objectives and long-term goals
* Be attentive to details, demonstrating project management best-practices
* Build lasting client and agency relationships
Who You Are:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience required
* You have 6 or more total years of digital or pharmaceutical (consumer/patient, HCP) agency experience in an Account Management function; oncology experience is a plus
* You are strategic and have experience leading development and execution of integrated, multi-channel campaigns across channels such as, digital, web, social, video, mobile, etc.
* You have managed website development projects
* You have experience with revenue forecasting and building of staffing plans
* You have prior experience supervising and mentoring direct reports
* You are a strong leader who also rolls up one's sleeves to get the job done and is able to manage several complex projects with minimal supervision
* You are organized with outstanding project management skills and attention to detail
* You are a clear and persuasive communicator with strong presentation skills (written, oral)
* You can effectively represent the agency to all levels of the client organization, including executive level management
* You are able to perform effectively in a fast paced, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes
* You proficient in Microsoft Office and are able to tell a story using presentations in PowerPoint Associated topics: cytometry, health, histologist, industrial hygienist, injury, microbiological, microbiology, nephrology, therapy, transfection
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.